Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon
Photographer, Shelly Boyd

Thursday, November 14, 2013

34.5 weeks Pregnant and 6.5 weeks on THM

Wow....seems that time is sure speeding up for this mama! :)
 
At the beginning of my 34th week I weighed in at one pound above my pre pregnancy weight! I have to say it sure feels good to be looking done the home stretch knowing that this time I am healthier than I have ever been.
 
I was so thankful to switch over to Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle eating. I am also in week 6.5 of gestational diabetes and THM has helped me work through the process with a much healthier way of looking at it!
Although, I must take insulin at night, last week I was able to drop back down to 8 units of insulin at night only. I only need to check my blood a few times a day now opposed to seven!
My husband is really enjoying our new lifestyle eating and is helping me with meal planning and budget shopping! I love that THM is also bringing us together in a new way! And with having 3 kiddos and one quickly on the way, the moments of bliss together is so wonderful blessed!
 
I am blessed and excited about THM and will continue to eat with pleasure after the baby! Although at the moment, I am eating seven small meals a day, each with a protein...I feel like a stuffed turkey! But I have lost inches in my thighs, buttocks, arms and even my face. My wedding ring still slips on and off with ease and I feel amazing. The proof is in the pudding LOL!
 
Be encouraged, Be blessed and share it all with others!
~Stacey Homemaker~

No comments:

Post a Comment